Saturday 29 June 2013

Long hair problems

I love long hair, in fact my own hair is quite long. The problem? its weight. If you make a ponytail and then do some exercise, the ponytail keeps falling down all the time and you have to keep moving it back up o doing it again. Or at least that's what happens to me, none of my hair bands reach to make the ponytail tight!

That's why I don't wear ponytails to the gym. I always tend to wear braids. Well, really it's my mom who makes them because I'm completely unable to make a braid to myself if it's not a side braid. But the thing is that, a few days ago, I was preparing myself to go to the gym and my mom wasn't at home to braid my hair, so I had the idea of making a ponytail with two hair bands to see if that would make it stay in place and... IT WORKED!
So from now on, go everywhere with two hair bands ;)

Tell me, what's your favourite hairstyle for your workouts?


A mí me encanta el pelo largo, de hecho yo lo tengo bastante largo ¿el problema? el peso. Si te haces una coleta y luego te pones a hacer ejercicio, la coleta se te va cayendo todo el rato y tienes que ir subiéndola o hacertela mil veces. O por lo menos eso me pasa a mí, ¡ninguna de mis gomas de pelo llega a dar la última vuelta y quedar tirante!

Por eso yo no me hago coletas cuando voy al gimnasio. Siempre suelo hacerme una trenza. Bueno, en realidad me la hace mi madre porque yo soy incapaz de hacerme una trenza decente a mí misma que no sea de lado. Pero resulta que el otro día me iba a ir al gimnasio y no estaba mi madre para hacerme una trenza, así que se me ocurrió hacerme una coleta con dos gomas a ver si así se sujetaba mejor y... ¡FUNCIONA!
Así que a partir de ahora ya sabeís, hay que ir con dos gomas de pelo a todas partes ;)

Cuéntame, ¿cuál es tu peinado favorito para hacer ejercicio?


No comments:

Post a Comment